Here are 5 fixes
Here are five fixes to try that have solved this problem for other Chrome users. You may not need to lớn try them all. Just work your way down the danh sách until you find the one that fixes the problem.
Bạn đang xem: Server dns address could not be found windows 10, 8
Fix 1: Delete all the files in your ‘etc’ folder
This is a simple fix. Just go toC:WindowsSystem32driversetc & delete all the files there. Then try accessing the internet again with Chrome.
Fix 2: Clear Chrome’s host cache
If Chrome’s host cabít is corrupt or too full, you may not be able khổng lồ access any websites. This is a very comtháng cause of the problem, & quite an easy one to lớn fix:
1) xuất hiện Chrome and typechrome://net-internals/#dns in the address bar, press Enter on your keyboard, thencliông chồng theClear host cache button.
2) Check khổng lồ see if the problem is resolved.
Fix 3: Update your network adapter driver
The DNS error can be caused by an outdated, incorrect or corrupt network adapter driver.You can update your network adapter driver manually or, if you’re not confident playing around with drivers, you can bởi it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system & find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to lớn know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to lớn risk downloading và installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either theFREEor theProversion of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks (and you get full support và a 30-day money back guarantee):
1)Download& install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy và clickScan Now. Driver Easywill scan your computer & detect any problem drivers.
3) Cliông xã theUpdatebutton next lớn a flagged network adapter driver khổng lồ automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can vày this with the FREE version).
Or clickUpdateAllto automatically tải về and install the correct version ofallthe drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires thePro version – you’ll be prompted to lớn nâng cấp when you click Update All).
Note: Driver Easy requires network connection khổng lồ update driver. If your windows can’t access the Internet, use theOffline Scan of Driver Easy to lớn help you.
4) Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Fix 4: Change your DNS server settings
If your DNS hệ thống settings are configured incorrectly, you may not be able to lớn access the internet. Follow steps below lớn mix them correctly.
1)On your keyboard, press theWindows hình ảnh keyandRat the same time.
2) Type control panel in the empty box và cliông xã OK:
3) View by Small icons then clickNetwork và Sharing Center:
4) ClickChange adapter settings:
5) Right-clichồng on the connection icon (either Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection), then clickProperties:
6) ClickInternet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) then cliông xã Properties:
7) In General tab, bởi vì one of the following, depending on whether ‘Obtain DNS VPS address automatically’ is already selected. Either:
a) IfObtain DNS server address automaticallyis NOT already selected, select it, then clichồng OK:
b) If ‘Obtain DNS servers address automatically’ IS already selected, selectUse the following DNS hệ thống address instead, then enter the following VPS address và clickOK:
Preferred DNS server: 220.127.116.11Alternate DNS server: 18.104.22.168
8) Cheông chồng lớn see if the problem is resolved.
Fix 5: Renew and flush the DNS
Windows automatically stores the IPhường. addresses of the websites you visit, so they open faster the next time you visit them. But if this cabít becomes outdated or corrupt, it can stop you from accessing the internet altogether. To see if this is what’s causing your problem, simply renew & flush the DNS:
1) Press Windows+R on your keyboard.
2) Type cmd then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter lớn open an administrator Comm& Prompt. (Don’t just press Enter or cliông chồng OK as that won’t open the commvà prompt in administrator mode.)
3) Type ipconfig /flushdns & press Enter on your keyboard:
4) Type ipconfig /renew và press Enteron your keyboard:
5) Type ipconfig /registerdns & press Enter on your keyboard:
6) Reboot your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Fix 6: Use a VPN
If you encounter theServer DNS Address Could Not Be Found problem with some websites, you can try lớn use a VPN to resolve sầu the problems. If the website’s DNS was blocked by the ISP (Internet Service Provider), you may run into lớn the problem.
It’s recommended lớn use a VPN with good reputation. If you’re not sure what hàng hóa you can trust, you can use NordVPN (You can use NordVPN coupons & promo codes khổng lồ get a discount, so you don’t need to spend much time on further searching.)
1) Download NordVPN to lớn your computer (You can get a 75% discount if you purchase the hàng hóa right now.).
2) Run NordVPN & open it.
3) Connect to a VPS by choosing a country you want khổng lồ connect to.
Xem thêm: Tổng Hợp Những Câu Đố Mẹo Có Đáp Án Nhất, Tổng Hợp Những Câu Đố Vui Có Đáp Án
Hopefully one of these solutions will fix your network error. Please let us know if you have any questions or comments.